Our pricing varies according to time of year, length of stay and day of the week. The prices listed on the website are the starting prices, please contact the office to obtain a full price list.
Venue prices for 2017 start from:
Your one day, one night
From £3,250 + VAT(Mon – Thurs off peak)
Hire includes the Bridal Suite
Please phone the office on 01948 780785 to discuss further details of pricing
All back for a post wedding lunch?
For Saturday weddings there is the possibility of extending your venue hire checkout time from 10.00am to 4pm in order to incorporate a lunch or brunch the day after your wedding. (Please note that for bank holiday weekends this offer would only apply to Sundays.) The venue hire extension cost of this is £2950 + VAT.
Food and Drink
3 course wedding feast
From £39.50 + VAT (per head)Includes all cutlery, linen, glasses and waiting staff
From £18.29 + VAT (per head)(2 glasses of fizz for your reception, ½ bottle of wine per person and a glass of fizz to toast your marriage.)
By the end of December 2015 there will be a total of 14 bedrooms available including the Bridal Suite accommodating 30 guests. There is also Wolveascre Cottage (self – catering) on the edge of the estate about a 5 minute drive away that sleeps a further 8 people in four double bedrooms. There will be 9 double en-suite bedrooms in the house itself, Laundry Cottage (self-catering) which has three double bedrooms and the two Stable Yard rooms. Because the house is hired on an exclusive basis it is expected that all the rooms will be taken, these can be paid for by the client or by the guests directly. It is not compulsory to take all the rooms but any vacant rooms will be charged to the client at 50% of the room price. If the client wishes to pay for all the bedrooms under one booking they will receive a 10% discount of the price of all the rooms. The price of the bedrooms will start at £120 + VAT per night B&B.
Notes on Prices
- Venue prices are exclusive of VAT. VAT is charged at the rate applicable at the time of booking.
- Bedrooms can be paid for by the client or the client can allocate rooms to guests to pay themselves on line.
- Longer periods of hire are available and if you are interested in this please contact the office.
- Bank holiday Sundays and Mondays are charged at the Saturday rate.
- Prices on New Years Eve, Easter Saturday/Sunday are subject to a surcharge of 20% and all charged at Saturday weekend rates.
- 22nd and 23rd December are charged at Saturday rates.
- Prices do not include the price of the Registrar or the Church; this will be paid to the registrar or church directly. Please note it is the responsibility of the couple to book the registrar or church and to provide all the relevant paperwork needed for the ceremony to take place (though we will be here to guide you through the process if you need us).
What is included in the Venue Hire
The practical stuff
- Exclusive use – you and your family and friends will be the only ones here except those people looking after you
- Beautiful Grounds and Gardens to explore and play in
- The Bridal suite – for getting ready in and for the night of the wedding
- The Garden Room Marquee – glass fronted, hard sided and insulated that seats up to 170 guests
- Master of Ceremonies
- All table, chairs, glassware, dance floor, bar tables
- Bar and drinks staff, housekeeping staff
- Cake Stand, Cake knife
- Easel for your table plan
- Bose sound system in the Garden Room
- Bose PA system for speeches and background music
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plenty of parking for everyone
- Back up emergency generator to ensure the party will go on even on the event of a power cut
(dedicated and amazing!) who will
- Guide you through the planning process every step of the way.
- Solve problems, make suggestions, give advice, resolve worries and make it their job to remove potential stress and hassle.
- Develop your bespoke and unique wedding itinerary.
- Co-ordinate and run the wedding day to your exact specification leaving you free of worry and able to concentrate on enjoying every single moment.
- Look after you and your guests on the day and co-ordinate and organise suppliers.
The Little details
- Masses of candles – all over the house, outside and inside
- Beautiful fragrances around the house
- Fire Pit and Chimineas filled with logs and lit at night
- Fresh flowers in the bedrooms and the hall
- Croquet and outdoor games
- Fun things to discover in the gardens
- Out door lanterns – lit for you as dusk falls
- Trees – You are invited to plant a tree in Iscoyd’s grounds so you will always be part of it’s history.
- Teas and coffees and biscuits in all the rooms
- Bath Products – Amazing and spoiling (Neon and Aroma Therapy Associates and Branche d’Olive) – bliss!
- Personalised cocktails if you desire
- Cosy log fires
- Libraries of books
- Letter box for cards